Show Me What You Got!
Are you ambitious and hard working? Are you friendly, professional and believe in going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to your clients? Is organization one of your top strengths? Do you have one to two years of experience in real estate law? Do you enjoy having the opportunity to run with a file from beginning to end? Do you prefer to have the opportunity to work autonomously before seeking assistance? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and having the opportunity to assist with a variety of matters, such as the opportunity to attend Court to file documents and assist with civil litigation matters? Do you hope to get a great opportunity outside of the downtown area? We have a great opportunity in the North York area for you!
what you get
• $17 – $18.95 per hour
• potential start of June 1st, 2019
• the potential to become a permanent addition to the team after one month review
• standard working hours (no weekends!)
• working one on one with an experienced lawyer who cares
• a fast-paced work environment that will always keep you on your toes!
• overtime not expected!
• work in a bright, modern office located close to Sheppard West station
what you will do
• opening and closing of files
• preparation of real estate transaction documents
• real estate searches
• calendar management
• client interactions including meetings, calls and letters
• correspondence with external counsel
• reviewing and printing of trust ledgers using Clio software
• drafting and filing of motions
• submission of documents to the Court
• bank runs
what you bring to the table
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in real estate
• an eagerness to learn and experience different areas of law
• experience using Teraview and Conveyancer
• strong experience using MS Office including Word and Excel
• exceptional organizational skills
• a friendly, intelligent, hard-working demeanor
• a focus on the client experience and customer service experience
• a preference for working independently
• tech savvy
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com
If this role interests you but you don’t qualify OR you are interested in learning more about our services, visit us here:
all stars have agents! why shouldn’t you?