We are an Egyptian restaurant in Toronto offering food with emphasizes on authenticity, quality of food, and freshness. We are located on the Bloor subway line close to downtown.
We are looking for diligent individuals who are passionate about food, customer service and who can provide high quality food preparation and presentation standards. The right individuals are likely seeking to work in a congenial environment with emphasizes on consistent standards and cleanliness. Flexibility and being able to manage time effectively is essential. Being comfortable with new food presentation and preparation methods is also important.
– food preparation
– prep planning
– customer service both for Dine-in and Takeout
– making of sandwiches and plates
– general cleaning and Dishwashing
The ideal candidate:
– Is able to follow standardized cooking, preparation and presentation methods
– Is fully vaccinated COVID-19 vaccine
– Is comfortable interacting and serving customers for both Dine-in and Takeout
– Is able to work as part of a team
– Is comfortable working in more than one role
– Food safety certification is a plus
– Smart Serve Certification is a plus
– We are looking for candidates to start immediately with a shifts with flexibility to take on additional shifts.
Please apply providing a resume. References will be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Starting after 2:00 PM
Papyrus implemented best practices in addition to public health recommendations. It is essential that the employee is able to work with these guidelines. Candidate must be fully vaccinated.
View original article here Source