(South/North Indian Cuisine)
Employer: KOTHUR INDIAN CUISINE
Location of Work : 649 Yonge street, Toronto, ON – M4Y 1Z9.
Nature of Employment: Assistant Chef for Full-time, Shift and Flexible Hours, Evening and Weekend Availability Required.
• Prepare and cook full meals, individual dishes and specialty foods as instructed by chef;
• Participate in planning menus;
• Ensure consistent and high quality food preparation and presentation;
• Order, and maintain inventory and supplies;
• Work with minimal supervision;
• Prepare and adapt dishes for customers with allergies and intolerances;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.);
• Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained including cleaning kitchen and work areas;
• Make South and North Indian cuisine dishes.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Completion of Secondary School or;
• Vocational or technical training or Certificate Course or Diploma is an asset;
• 1to less than 3 years of experience in food preparation as a cook;
• Must have knowledge and experience preparing North and South style Indian Cuisine dishes;
Ability to Speak Tamil or Telugu is an Asset.
Salary: We will discuss upon Arrival or through Phone (Based on Experience)
By email at email@example.com with resume
By phone: 6477200981, Alt.Ph.: 6474052832
In person: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., 649 Yonge street, Toronto, ON – M4Y 1Z9.
View original article here Source