Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and dynamic Housekeeping Attendant who shares our passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does! The Housekeeping Attendant is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The Housekeeping Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort level.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. This role has direct involvement with guests; excellent communication skills and command of the English language is required. Individuals need to be able to clean guest rooms accordingly to Four Seasons Standards. This position requires standing for the majority of the shift and requires the ability to lift at least 40lbs.This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work Weekends and Holidays.
Preferred qualifications & skills
• 1-2 years previous Housekeeping experience in a fast paced Hotel operation
• Exceptional communication skills and command of English language
• Additional language a definite asset for career growth
• Completion of Post Secondary Education in Hospitality or related field
• Previous Housekeeping Experience preferred.
What to expect
• Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
• Robust Benefit and Pension Plan
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for employees.
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Started rate of pay of $20.50 and full rate of pay of $22.78.
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
APPLY ONLINE: jobs.fourseasons.com or EMAIL: email@example.com
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
We look forward to receiving your application!
View original article here Source