We are an established masonry company and have been in business for 20 years while offering the most competitive wages in the GTA. Our company is currently looking for Full-Time Telehandler Forklift Operators to join our team.
- Put up scaffolding that exceeds ministry standards, safety always first.
- Forklift operation of heavy material (Skids of brick, block, stone).
- Building and assembling scaffolding.
- Using an industrial mixer to mix mortar and grout.
- Safely perform all assigned tasks with sufficient speed and accuracy.
- Wash and grease machine and complete daily forklift logs.
*Scaffold setup training can be provided, but must be able to operate a telehandler machine.
Currently, we’re hiring for our projects in the following areas:
You will be placed in a crew closest to where you’re located to reduce travel time to a minimum. A ride to and from work can be accommodated.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- 45 hours per week ( Optional Saturday)
- Transportation to and from work
- Diverse cultural environment (Ukrainian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Full time work no downtime between projects
Please note a minimum of 1-YEAR experience is required, you must be able to comfortably operate a telehandler machine.
Looking forward to working with you.
Masonry Group Inc.
Masonry Group is a well-established masonry company, with over 10 years of experience in the field. Established in 2009, we have become well known for our masonry work on commercial, residential subdivisions and custom homes. We take satisfaction in the quality craftsmanship, expertise and our ability to meet the deadlines of our clients while maintaining safety standards.
Our company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer. We have employees that come from all walks of life and from various cultural backgrounds. We welcome anyone with the skills and work ethic necessary to be successful in the field of masonry to apply.
View original article here Source