Are you empathetic, a real people person, looking to give back to the community in times of hardship and help the most vulnerable members of society? Do you have customer service or administrative experience in healthcare or a similar industry?
If you have a passion for giving back and posses Administrative experience, then we have just the opportunity for you!
Our client, a local community based Healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Receptionist to work on a unique contract starting with part-time hours and eventually leading into a permanent full-time role.
What to expect in this role:
– Responsible for providing clerical and administrative support such as providing reception relief, help with healthcare and clinical administration, record keeping and retrieval, and assist with other communication and prep within the office.
– Responding to daily inquiries from incoming calls and emails, redirecting to appropriate staff and providing routine information about organizations services.
– Assist with clinical preparation and support on site physicians as well as other healthcare practitioners
– Assist with appointment scheduling, calendar management, meeting preparation
– Prepare reports and coordinating flow of information for programs and important projects
– Responsible for ordering the necessary medical supplies and inventory management
– other Administrative tasks as needed
What’s in it for you?
– Opportunity to work closely with the Toronto community
– Monday to Friday, office hours
– Downtown Toronto location, close to TTC
– Work with an amazingly supportive and dynamic team!
What you bring to the table:
-Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a Receptionist or Administrator or equivalent
-Diploma or educational background in Healthcare or similar
-Experience in Healthcare or Not-for-profit
-Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette skills
-Proficiency using MS Office software, EMR systems, tech savvy/ can easily learn new ones
-Proven organization and time management skills
-Impeccable attention to detail and problem solving- think outside the box and be resourceful!
-Strong ability to collaborate but make independent judgement calls and work independently
-Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then APPLY TODAY!
We appreciate all applicants and those interested in this opportunity especially during these challenging times, but only those with relevant experience will be contacted directly. Please note, that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are receiving and influx of calls and applications and may take longer than usual to respond back. We thank you in advance for your patience and consideration.
TO APPLY: 1) Please make sure you have registered for an account at Randstad.ca
2) Please upload your most recent resume outlining all the above qualifications and experience required for the role
View original article here Source