General Labour – Production Worker
The General Production Worker must be willing to:
• Learn new chores and discharge them efficiently
• Meet clearly defined goals
• Perform different job positions
• Work handling machines
• Handle weights up to 55 Lbs.
• Process food and fresh produce
• Prepare, cook, fill, label and pack the product
• Assure quality goals are met
• Assure clean and neat appearance, personal and workplace area.
• At work end leave work area clean for next shift.
• Prepare reports
• An average of 30 hours per week
• Probation entry level wage: 15.00 per hour
• A guaranteed raise after production goals being met
• All ESA benefits
We will interview candidates in a first come, first served basis, exclusively from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Interested individual need to bring a resume containing all pertinent information.
Hiring could occur immediately after the interview. It will be conducted at the place where they will work, 64 Crockford Blvd. Scarborough, ON. M1R 3C3.
We are a food production company, with SQF certification and monitored standards, specializing in manufacturing premium quality products mostly Mexican salsas, tortillas and chips. Our company has been in this business for over ten years and is poised to grow its production and enhance their products scope. We are looking for individuals looking for work that helps them and their company grow.
View original article here Source