We work in the exciting world of house flipping and income properties. You’ll be working alongside a real estate investor who has been flipping and renting properties for almost 15 years.
GTA House Buyers is looking to hire and train a hungry, self-motivated inside salesperson with a proven track record to join our company. No prior real estate experience is necessary.
Young or old, if you’ve got the stuff, we want to work with you.
At GTA House Buyers, you can:
– Make over $70.000 including salary + commissions + bonuses. Will train.
– How much you make depends on you. If you want to earn more, you can take more leads.
– Be part of an energized, hungry, growing team
– Join our book club
– Be coached towards developing yourself personally, professionally, and financially
– Be your own entrepreneur within our business
– Feel like you have a sense of ownership
– Get amazing sales training
At GTA House Buyers, you will:
– Contribute to the success of the company by meeting and exceeding sales goals
– Call in-house & some self-generated leads about their properties & follow-up
– Setup in-home appointments for our Homebuying Specialist
– Be involved with the daily tasks of running a Real Estate Investing business
– Record daily achievements to effectively improve future results
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop strategies for company growth
– Manage sales pipeline through CRM by tracking and following up on opportunities
– Be challenged to grow and think outside the box
– We prefer someone who lives in the Greater Toronto Area. But for the right person we’ll consider someone who works from home, and you can live anywhere you like.
– Proven track record of success in previous roles
– This is real estate. We’re B2C. Expect to do some work on evenings and weekends. Real estate isn’t a 9-5.
– You DO NOT need a real estate license (We don’t list houses for others. We buy houses for ourselves.)
At GTA House Buyers, you must:
– Be a team player
– Be highly organized with strong time management skills
– Have strong initiative, work ethic, sense of accountability and a desire to succeed.
– Be committed to personal and company growth and development
– Be able to work a flexible work schedule that includes evenings and weekends
– Be willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses
If we sound like a good fit for you…
– Please email your resume to: GTAHouseBuyersCareers@gmail.com
GTA House Buyers
View original article here Source