At Ample Insight, you will have a unique opportunity to work with best-in-class engineers on very large engineering problems, but in an environment with small teams and abundant opportunities for personal impact and growth.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend Engineer/Developer. You are passionate about technology but very pragmatic in the application of it to real-world engineering problems. You are experienced in launching new products and scaling them. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will contribute in a multitude of ways, from architecting phenomenal systems, creating and encouraging good software development practices, driving strategic technical improvements, and mentoring other engineers.
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly.
- You will architect important systems and anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will need to design, prototype, and create solutions that support highly reliable, scalable, performant SaaS products
- You will help mentor other engineers both junior and senior
- You will own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with other functions
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related engineering field involving coding
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working with React, Typescript, Redux
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience
- Proven track record of technical expertise at a company with a strong engineering culture
- Experience setting technical strategy for a large or important company initiative
- Strong knowledge of shipping impactful and complex software projects
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers
- Some proficiency in Chinese language is preferred.
- Our compensation is extremely competitive and includes both cash + equity.
View original article here Source