“We are looking for an experienced truck driver to serve our delivery logistics department in a safe and timely manner”
TRUCK DRIVER CRITERIA:
1. Well maintained G Licence.
2. Abstract clean (No major tickets).
3. Should be comfortable to drive 5 ton trucks, cube vans or small trucks.
4. Proven experience as a driver.
5. Ability to meet the scheduled timings responsibly.
6. Extensive knowledge of truck driving rules and regulations.
7. Willing to submit a background /drug checks.
TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Transporting deliveries with punctuality and timely manner.
2. Inspecting vehicles for mechanical and safety issues and informing timely.
3. Meeting delivery schedules.
4. Daily delivery packages (minimum: 80 maximum: 120).
5. Delivery packages ranging from 1-100 pounds (very rarely 100 pounds)
6. Maneuver Trucks into loading and unloading positions.
7. Collect and verify delivery instructions.
8. Report accidents and violation.
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY DETAILS:
1. Salary based.
2. Working days: Monday – Friday.
3. Timings: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
4. Salary: $900 per week plus 4% vacation pay (tax deductions made automatically).
5. Payment basis: bi-weekly.
6. Payment source: cheque or direct deposit.
7. One week paid training for $600 (CASH)
8. Training remuneration paid with first official salary.
9. Probation period: 2 months.
10. After probation completed, once truck driver becomes a permanent employee, raise in salary plus commission.
11. Part time Driver required for Saturdays only.
Interested Candidates please contact us at the following details
1) PART TIME HELPER
2) $120 SALARY A DAY 3 DAYS A WEEK
P # 647-244-9224
OFFICE HOURS 10AM – 4:00PM
View original article here Source