Vivetha Bistro, a busy European Bistro at the beaches is looking for food & beverage servers to join their dynamic team
– multiple positions available
– evenings and weekends
Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
• Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
• Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
• Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
• Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Collect payments from tables.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Help food preparation staff when necessary.
• Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
• Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
• Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
View original article here Source