Looking for someone that doesn’t mind working with minimal supervision. Flexible Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. shift changes available.
• Real Estate experience is an asset but not required.
• Answering incoming calls, Scheduling Appointments for Agents to view homes.
• Excellent phone manner and computer skills are a must
• Post Articles and Property Listings to Social Media (using canva is an asset) Its fun, we provide most of the info.
• Hope you don’t mind working independently – there are obviously less people coming into the office as currently most real estate transactions can be done remotely.
The Candidate will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Centre common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business at all times just in case someone comes.
• Since most of our agents work remotely or on our 2nd Floor, its important to be courteous and helpful over the phone. Individual must take accurate messages and deliver them in a timely fashion
We are located at Bloor / Runnymede next to the subway. Underground parking is available if you own a car.
*** Covering for someone on holiday *** we need someone willing to pitch in and work the odd Weekend in our Mississauga Location at Dundas / Mississauga Rd – in front of the Bus Stop. Not often but when coverage required for vacation days.
Email us if interested – – – – firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source