Full Time / Part Time Dental Assistants (CDA I /CDA II)
• HARP certified to take X-rays (Digital & Manual Radiographs)
• Assist General Dentistry / Specialists.
• Knowledge in Restorative, Crown/Bridge, Implants, Root Canals, Dentures, Orthodontic etc.
• Proper Sterilization Techniques.
• Reliable, Friendly.
• Clean Criminal Record.
• Fluent English communication skills (Ability to speak other languages is an asset).
• Willingness to accept long-term employment.
View original article here Source