Do you have Data Entry experience? Are you looking for a foot in the door opportunity within a large bank? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for Data Entry II for a 6 months contract in Toronto. This position is currently working remotely, and has the potential to convert to a permanent opportunity.
• Gain experience within a top 5 bank
• Pay rate: $18/hr
• Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
• Contract duration is 6 months
• Tentative start date 01/13/2022
As a Data Entry II, your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
• Reading source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills.
• Compiling, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Re-enter data in verification format to detecting the errors
• 2-4 Years of Data entry experience.
• Hands on experience on Excel
• Attention to detail
• Experience completing repetitive daily tasks
• Prior experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Efficient in numbers
• High school diploma or GED required
Nice To Have:
• Previous banking experience
• Time management
If you’re looking for Data Entry II Roles in Toronto and can start immediately. Apply Now!
View original article here Source