Do you have knowledge of the financial industry? Are you looking for a foot in the door opportunity within a Canadian bank? Do you have a strong attention to detail and ability to multitask? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Data Entry Clerk in Toronto. This role is currently working remotely.
Pay rate: $19.82/hour
Hours: Office hours, 37.5 hours per week
– Work for a top 5 Canadian bank
– Competitive pay rate
– Remote work – no commute!
– Great opportunity for new grads
– Foot in the door to working in a bank environment
As a Data Entry Clerk, your role will include but not be limited to:
– Processing contributions from branches
– Reviewing work flow of cases and input data accordingly
– Ensure all information required in documentation is provided
– Quality check of data prior submitting case and closing
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Agility to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
– Previous data entry experience or financial industry knowledge a large asset
– University degree
Interested in the Data Entry Clerk position in Toronto? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source