We have 2 new positions opened for seasoned Data Engineers !
The Data Engineer is responsible for the development of highly scalable ETL and data flow applications adhering to software development best practices. This position requires advanced SQL scripting who understands data visualization. The person will design Data Warehouses in modern column-oriented database systems and develop data reporting solutions
Come and join our growing Analytics team !
The position will be part of the IT Analytics team and will work closely with Architects, Scrum master, other members of the team and our business partners in a highly collaborative environment.
• Develop ETL processes delivering high-quality code, following coding best practices.
• Create and implement complex analytical data models that support reporting and analytics business requirements.
• Prepare test scripts and perform functional unit, integration, and regression testing. Coordinate and drive user acceptance testing
• Support and troubleshoot issues/bugs in data pipeline and SQLs for analytics
• Analyze the use of data, design and create data marts based on requirements.
• Design and build reporting solutions.
• Experiment with new/emerging technologies in the space and conduct POCs
• Work with Functional/Business resources on day-to-day basis to understand business requirements and processes.
• Work with Technical Lead/Architects to identify solutions/designs based on business requirements provided.
• Provide status reports to Manager/Leads during task execution
• Follow Home Depot IT standards to deploy code to production environments
Experience / Knowledge Required:
• 5-8 Experience in Data Engineering development and best practices.
• Experience in Data completeness and accuracy checks and setup.
• Accomplished expert SQL Skills to include data management, mining, and modeling
• Advanced SQL knowledge, database, and data modeling knowledge are a must.
• Strong business acumen, understanding of data and information.
• Experience in Google Cloud Platform especially at BigQuery, Airflow, pubsub, and dataflow are preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
• Ability to communicate issues and recommend solutions in a timely manner to Management.
• Retail experience will be considered an asset.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices
• Experience with a variety of database platforms and technologies.
If this roles sounds like it matches your skill set, then don’t delay and apply IMMEDIATELY !
Cody Manton – email@example.com
Matthew Yuan – firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source