Downtown Yonge & Dundas Escape room is looking for the right candidate who must be enthusiastic and energetic and enjoy people and can work occasionally till 1 am on the weekend.
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative long-term part-time associates with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Co-op students are welcome.
*We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills, who are enthusiastic, cheerful, and enjoy conversing with customers. You must be comfortable with engaging with people and starting conversations.*
– Energetic personality is a must! We need people who are enthusiastic
– Ability to take initiative and can work under minimal supervision
– Excellent communication and customer service skills (must be able to interact with customers cheerfully)
– Have the motivation to learn continuously
– Flexibility in time
– Ability to work independently as well as within the team
– Organizational skills
– Experience with customer service, money handling, online booking systems, good memory.
– Must have a flexible schedule and be available to a variety of shifts
– Experience with basic repairs and electronic wiring is a bonus
– Creativity is a bonus
be available on most nights and till 1 AM to 2 AM on the weekend.
Job starts: immediately perfect for Downtown students, Ryerson students, we are across the street from Ryerson U, If you have what it takes to be part of this exciting and growing company, then we would love to hear from you! Please respond with your resume and tell us why you are a good fit for this job.
View original article here Source