Are you an experienced Controls Technician looking for an opportunity in the Stratford or surrounding area?
We are looking for a Controls Technician to join an established organization as the move forward with automating their production facilities.
This role will have you using a wide variety of skill sets and is ideal for someone who wants to take charge with their colleagues.
– $30 – $35 hourly (pending on your qualifications)
– $1000 signing bonus
– 7 additional paid days off to be used at your discretion
– rotating shifts between days/afternoons on a biweekly basis (currently only running a day shift)
– OT paid out after 40 hours worked weekly
– $1 afternoon shift premium when working afternoons
– wellness program
– discounted clothing/uniforms
– team BBQ’s, participate in annual Christmas parades
– shared company cost of benefits
– RRSP matching that increases with your tenure, starting at 4%
– production bonus paid out quarterly
– incredible amount of job security
– work with a manager that wants to have fun and wants to hear your ideas
– working within a facility that is highly automated
– installations, creation of programs for AC/DC and Servo drives
– write plc programs from scratch (RSLogix 500, 5000)
– use of AutoCAD MS Outlook
– maintain meticulous documentation of processes
– maintaining equipment and programs as the lines start to production
– easily 70% of your time will be spent on the floor completing the work yourself
– hoist inspections, lighting installation, overhead door maintenance
– maintaining chains, gears, belt conveyors, motors/drive systems, cylinders, mixers, cranes
– reliable transportation as you will be working between two plants (mileage paid for)
– strong team orientation
– able to weld using MIG and Stick processes
– experience maintaining heavy equipment
– able to work occasional overtime
If you are interested in this role, there are several ways you can apply!
Call Shannon or Katarina at 519-763-7775 x2
email your resume to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
apply online at randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source