I started my own renovation company which is growing faster than I inticipated, I now am in search of a contractor assistant to speed things up.
Listed below are jobs that will be coming up in the near future and will need assistance on. This position is for someone who wants to be shown the ropes, who is a fast learner, and who can handle physical labor.
• Flooring installation (laminate, vinyl, hardwood flooring)
• Framing, dry walling, taping and mudding
• Kitchen cabinet installations
• Bathroom vanity, toilet and faucet installations and tiling
• Finish carpentry (trims, mouldings, baseboards, doors etc.)
*Must have your own transportation, job sites can vary. Currently working in Mississauga.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source