Do you have a strong willingness to learn? Are you looking for a foot in the door opportunity within a large bank? Do you have customer relation experience? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Contact Centre Representative for a one year one month contract in Toronto. This role is currently working remote, and has the potential to convert to a permanent opportunity.
Pay rate: $18.50/hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-9pm, Saturday 9-5pm. Rotational schedule (only working some weekends)
● Gain banking experience
● Remote for for now
● Mostly telephone work
● 12-month contract
● Potential for contract extension or conversion to permanent employee
● Pay rate is $18.50/hour
● Start date: January 17th, 2022
As a Contact Centre Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
● Responding to inbound calls, faxes and email inquiries within department’s service level agreements.
● Providing superior service to all customers through maintenance and promotion of positive customer relations.
● Fielding all questions and concerns regarding loans, contracts, payouts, insurance and charges to customers and authorized third parties.
● Delaying payments and facilitating due date and payment frequency changes
● Providing payouts and balances to customers and authorized third parties,
● Updating customer’s personal information on their files (i.e. address, place of employment, banking etc.).
● Displaying appropriate telephone and email etiquette when communicating with customers (both internally and externally).
● 2+ years of Customer Service experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong computer skills (MS Office and internet)
● Basic familiarity with MS office – excel, word, outlook
● Able to work independently and within a team environment
● Flexibility is required as this position is rotational
Interested in the Contact Centre Representative role in Toronto? Apply online today!
Candidates moving towards the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted
View original article here Source