We’re looking for 1 experienced part-time cleaner for our Toronto based condo cleaning service. We’re a company that offers only moving and deep cleans to our clients so this requires you to perform extremely thorough cleaning tasks. You will be working solo on condo projects anywhere from 400 square feet up to 2,000 square feet with a partner added if need be. We operate 7 days a week: M-T | 8am-6pm, F | 8am-5pm, S-S | 9am-4pm and we are looking for 1 new part time hire with a flexible schedule to work 3-4 days (M-W-F or T-T-S-S or S-S). This position starts immediately! Please only contact if you live within 15 km of downtown Toronto, car not required. Our cleaners travel between jobs on foot/TTC with loaded presto card provided by company and a sleek work bag equipped to clean an entire condo unit. Starting pay is $18.50/hr for first 3 months then percentage pay for each job successfully completed(potential to earn $150-$300/day). We want to hear from you, if you:
– have 3+ years of recent working experience in residential cleaning
– are a fine detail cleaning pro
– are tech savvy and can navigate the downtown core with your smart phone
– are very honest & responsible
– have a great personality
– will arrive to scheduled appointments on time without excuse
– are seeking long term employment
– have a clean criminal record
If you are confident that you’re the right person to join our team and make a lot of money as a cleaning pro, please apply asap!!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. In your browser search “HAUSLY condo cleaning”
2. Go to the official website
3. Under the “About Us” tab select “Join The Team”
4. Type the password ” fromkijiji ”
5. Begin filling out application
6. Check your email for a response within 2-3 days to set up phone call.
We strongly encourage those who are interested in this position to check out our website. We are looking for someone who can start as early as possible so please make sure to apply online. Thanks for reading!!
**If the ad is still up then yes, the job is still available!
View original article here Source