Keystone Western, Waterloo, ON location, is currently hiring Class 1 Owner Operators for our Motorsport Dry Van division to run Canada/USA.
We are specialized in motorsport, and we haul ATV, Side-by-side, Golf cars, and general freight. Join our team and work in a friendly and professional environment
– Competitive pay package
– We Pay for a license, insurance/plates, permits, Cat Scale, bridges, and Tolls (on authorized routes only)
– We provide fuel cards and fuel subsidy
– Paid pickup and drops
– Paid orientation and ramp training
– No paint code, we supply decals and satellite
– Group benefits package for you and your family (after 90 days)
– Flexible home time
– Direct deposit
– 2 years verifiable Canada/US CDL driving experience
– Must run on ELD.
– Truck Model not older than 2001
– Clean drivers abstract within 30 days
– Criminal record check within 30 days
– Eligible to cross border
– Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
– No major preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Please contact Svetlana @ 1-800-265-6460 Ext. 264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Western / Darcol International
View original article here Source