Randstand is currently hiring for several General Labourer (Case Packer) positions in Scarborough for day/afternoon and night shift. If you are looking to work in a clean environment and want to make $16 an hour then this position is for you. Our client is a global leader in snacks industry. To qualify for this position an ideal candidate needs to have prior experience of working in a fast paced environment.
Location: Progress Ave and Brimley Rd, Scarborough
Pay Rate: $16 an hour
Shifts: Day, Afternoon and Night available
General Labourer(Case Packer) Job responsibilities:
• Set up case packing machine; change top and bottom tape when finished or broken
• Remove trays of cookies onto table or skid quickly and efficiently
• Hand pack cases onto skids as needed; move skids as needed using pump-truck
• Must be able to lift bins/packages of approximately 20-25kg up to 170 cm high, continuously
• Able to check code dates on the shipper and products
• Able to read, understand and respond to computer information displays and instructions
• Bring bins to feeders, pack cookies to bins, remove full bins to skids
• Attention to housekeeping; keep area clean and neat at all times
• Job requires frequent bending, reaching and twisting
Why work with Randstad?
• Weekly pay
• bus route accessible
• clean and friendly environment
• Direct Deposit
• 4% vacation pay on each cheque
General Labourer Job requirements:
• Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Comfortable with repetitive work
If you are interested in the General Labourer (Case Packer) job in Scarborough, apply to the job posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source