Carpet/Upholstery/Duct Cleaning Technician Wanted – No Experience Required –
Work where you are genuinely appreciated, and where your voice is heard, and your personal goals and success truly matter to your employer!
Do you have a strong work ethic?
Are you dependable and punctual?
Do you take pride in completing work with a high standard of excellence, even when no one is watching?
Do you have the independence and integrity to be trusted with company time and resources?
Do you have the patience to address customer issues in a courteous manner?
Thank you for your interest in employment with our company, 416-SO-CLEAN. We are a cleaning service provider in the Greater Toronto Area, ranked “Best Cleaner” in the Greater Toronto Area by Homestars.com client reviews and ratings three years in a row. Our company is enjoying tremendous growth, and we are looking for quality people to join our team. You could be, well on your way to a very rewarding experience.
Requirements for the position:
Valid and Clean G Driving License. You’re bright, energetic, and looking for a career with a future. You’re a high-energy person and get satisfaction from working with your hands. You like people and enjoy making them happy. Your ability to work as part of a team is a must. You must have proven experience successfully working with and communicating with clients.
Cleaning experience is NOT required. We will train you.
Personal Attributes Required To Succeed
• Must have an Ontario G Driver License with clean driving record
• Able to carry up to 40 lbs unassisted
• Must have a clean criminal record certificate
• Available to start working at 7:00 AM
• Available to work Saturdays
• Able to work unsupervised and still follow proper procedures
• Friendly, Helpful and Not pushy
• Effectively persuasive / assertive / able to develop rapport
• On-time / prompt / punctual
• Responsible and Careful driver
• Presentable appearance and detail-oriented
• Manageable / must get along as a part of a team
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Mastery of the proper carpet, upholstery & duct cleaning process and procedures. ( we will train you)
2. Attend and participate in weekly Production meetings, Sales meetings, and One-on-One meetings.
3. Consistently and reliably perform cleaning services according to company and/or industry standards.
4. Fully stock and refill cleaning solution bottles and equipment every morning prior to work, according to the Van Equipment Checklist form.
5. Completely and accurately fill out all paperwork including daily report forms, checklists, and transmittal forms.
6. If there are any incidents that occur, breakage of any items, or any areas of concern, notify your supervisor or manager immediately.
7. If there are any questions that come up during the cleaning process, the Technician is expected to ask prior to taking any action.
8. Inform office about estimated completion time after estimating each job, and upon job completion.
9. Act as a supervisor if an assistant is present.
10. Wash vans and equipment according to schedule.
11. Follow all dress and grooming codes.
12. Adhere to all general employee guidelines.
13. Miscellaneous duties as requested.
This is a full time position.
If this position sounds like it is for you, your next step is to reply to this ad.
Please do NOT call the office. Contact us by email ONLY: service@416SoClean.com
To learn more about our company, please visit www.416SoClean.com.
Our focus is professional customer service and we care about each and every one of our clients and our employees and we work to ensure a warm and supportive work environment.
After over 10 years in business, we now have thousands of awesome clients that we work for on a regular basis, and this number continues to grow on a daily basis. Our number one goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients so that we are the cleaning company of choice in the area. This is the reason we are growing so quickly. The service we provide our clients is the absolute best available. Each person on our team is committed to this goal and does whatever is necessary to accomplish it every day.
We guarantee “The Most Professional, Thorough and Deep Cleaning Ever, or It’s FREE!” We make this bold offer in everything we do, and we stand behind this offer 100%. We use the best equipment, the best supplies, and have the best training. We offer our team members everything they need to be a success with 416-SO-CLEAN.
To make this happen, we need people like you – people who have integrity and who take great pride in their work. If you want to join the 416-SO-CLEAN team as a Cleaning Technician, contact us and let’s make it happen!
View original article here Source