• Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
• Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
• Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
• Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
• Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
• Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
• Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
• Measuring the work area and setting out the first rows of bricks (courses) and the damp course
• Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
May need to assist other workers
Assist to erect scarffolding
Salary: $41.51 hourly, 35-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: As per union collective agreement.
– Flexibility in schedule is required.
– Overtime may be required
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail: 12 Densley Ave Toronto M6M-2R1