Are you looking to develop your professional experience in the insurance industry? Do you have a passion for customer service? If so, we have the role you are looking for!
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leading Insurance Company, in their Toronto office.
In this position, you will be responsible for answering questions about health & dental insurance, financial products, and more via phone and/or e-mail. We are seeking candidates with strong communication skills and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity for customer service professionals to develop expertise in insurance under the support of experienced managers and trainers. Apply now if you’re interested!
In this role you will be responsible for
• Providing high quality service to plan members and plan sponsors via telephone.
• Provide administrative support to the case management teams.
• Handle high volumes of telephone inquiries within established productivity goals
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues; guiding users on the Internet site
• Handling sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction
• Following up with customers when needed
Why you want this role:
– Work for a large insurance company
– Downtown Toronto location (work from home to start)
– 12 month contract with possibility of extension
– Strong potential for perm
– Hours: Mon-Friday, rotating shifts between 8am – 8pm
– no weekends
– Professional work environment
– Start date: October 1st, 2020
Temporary Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide temporary workers with a wide range of options to suit their needs.
– Bilingual (English/French) required
– High School Diploma required
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong customer service skills and experience in call centre is a must
– Strong keyboarding skills
– Able to work in a fast consistent work environment
– Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative role and would like to work in Halifax, please apply online on www.randstad.ca. We’re always looking for individuals looking to develop their careers further.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source