– Provided car and fuel by company
– Location to pick up company van : Hamilton,
– Time : approximate 10 hours per day. Starting around 8 am, full-time
– Salary : $180/day (flat pay)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Deliver products/items safely and accurately.
* Accurately complete all documentation daily.
* Responsible for reporting any traffic offences / infringement notices gained in a company vehicle to management immediately.
* Responsible for carrying out all prescribed inspections of vehicle and equipment as required.
* Comply with Health and Safety requirements of the Health and Safety Procedures Manual.
* Take part in self-development and staff training as provided by the company.
* Responsible for monitoring the delivery routes and able to learn systems
* Valid Class G License (should be 6 months old) & Clean Abstract (Maximum 1 tickets)
* 23 years old or older
* Effective communications skills (both verbal and written)
To Apply for the job:
Contact Erik@ 289 201 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source