V.B. Sharma Professional Corporation is servicing small and medium size businesses.
We are located in Scarborough, Ont. (Midland & Finch). We are looking to add two or more experienced Staff Accountant to our team who are proactive and result oriented.
• Be responsible for the preparation of financial statements for Notice to Reader, Review Engagements and Audit Engagements under new accounting guidelines and the related income tax compliance requirements
• Be responsible for assisting audit engagements
• Be responsible for the preparation of personal tax returns
• Assist with CRA audits and queries and communicate directly with tax authorities
• Identify, research and solve technical issues
• Draft reports, letters and responses to client queries for manager review
• From time-to-time, you may be asked to assist with ad hoc tasks associated with consulting engagements
• Investment write-ups and other accounting work.
• 1+ year of relevant experience in a public accounting firm with a focus on private clients
• CPA designation or in the process of obtaining the designation
• Possess excellent understanding of Canadian Accounting Standards and Canadian tax compliance
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to details, accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Experience with Taxprep, Caseware, Caseview, Quickbooks, Sage software.
Job Type Full time
Working Hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday – some overtime in tax season only
Work Remotely No
Please email your response with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source