I’m looking a general labour to assist me with light construction around my house. Drywall repair etc. You don’t need to be skilled at construction but you must be:
1. A good communicator
2. Punctual. Available evenings and weekends. Some weekday work available.
3. Hard worker. I pay for your breaks, but I expect hard work when not on break
4. Willing to learn
5. Physically capable of handling tools, construction materials
6. Help with other odd jobs
I’ll always have a minimum of 4 hours of work, usually 6 to 8 hours
Men, women, whatever – all are welcome!
Near Donlands subway station.
Please message me with:
– a brief description of your experience, if any
– your availability
– anything else you’d like me to know
Sorry, no calls until we meet.
View original article here Source