Fountain Tire Thunder Bay (788 Central Avenue) is searching for a friendly and dedicated Service Advisor.
As part of the front-line staff, the Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire service and tire requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business.
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers.
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer.
- Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received.
What does it take to get on track?
- Must have mechanical aptitude/knowledge
- Previous experience in the automotive aftermarket industry or a passion for automotives
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- 1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
- Valid driver’s license
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you’ll have a great place to work:
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- A competitive wage, worthy of your experience
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits and RRSP Matching Program
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in store (788 Central Avenue) or online today!