Welder/Steel Fabricators Swift Current, SK
We have an immediate opening for motivated, hardworking Welder/Steel Fabricators with experience in construction and/or agricultural construction at our grain terminal in Swift Current, SK.
- Weld and assemble spouting in the grain terminal;
- Utilize cutting torch, grinders and cutting discs effectively;
- Build, weld, erect, and align wood and steel formwork for various structures and foundations;
- Read, assess and follow blue prints;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) experience as a welder/fabricator;
- Capability of reading blue prints and work at heights/with cranes;
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in welding and maintenance, in specific cutting torch, grinder and cutting disc experience;
- Specific grain terminal or mill experience considered an asset;
- Certified Welder considered an asset;
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operators License & transportation to and from site is required.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please forward your resume by Friday, June 5th, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Welder/Steel Fabricator in the subject line.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.