Warehouse Merchandise Handler (In Store, Part Time) Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking a Part Time Warehouse Merchandise Handler for our Swift Current store located at 145 2nd Avenue NW.
As a Warehouse Merchandise Handler (In Store) you will be responsible for providing support related to visual presentation, warehousing, customer service, pickups, movement of goods and store maintenance. On occasion you may also be required to assist our Delivery Driver with all aspects of loading and unloading products into our guests homes.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Warehouse Merchandise Handler (In Store) you will:
- Provide efficient and accurate support related to visual presentation, warehousing, customer service, pickups, movement of goods & merchandising.
- Be responsible for store maintenance – including the exterior of the building
- Receive product, and prepare outbound shipments.
- Prepare product for delivery or floor placement.
- Maintain and provide accurate inventory documentation.
- Load and unload freight trailers.
- Keep warehouse area organized and clean.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months to 1 year related experience an asset
- Able to work during retail hours (days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house inventory management system
- Physically fit, able to lift and move objects up to 100 lbs.
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply now https://thedufresnegroup.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/96aac5a2-6b4d-06da-bf1c-c890b0adf228/apply?source=1174202-CS-33748 !
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.