Skilled Laborers Swift Current, SK
We have immediate openings for motivated, hardworking Skilled Laborers, with experience in construction and/or agricultural construction at our grain terminal in Swift Current, SK.
- Build, erect, and align wood and steel formwork for various structures and foundations;
- Place steel cast inserts and set anchor bolts;
- Assist with assembling steel towers and erecting steel spouting;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum 2 year(s) experience in construction or agricultural construction;
- Ability to bend, push, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs consistently;
- Hard working and reliable;
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, (hand & power) tools and equipment used in construction and maintenance;
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operators License;
- Stick welding, cutting torch or millwright experience is considered an asset.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the title Skilled Laborer in the subject line.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.