General Manager Grain Terminal Swift Current, SK
We are currently seeking a hands-on, strategic leader to fill the role of General Manager at our grain terminal in Swift Current, SK. As General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operation of the grain terminal including grain procurement and shipments, inventory, staff management, grain grading and storage. With the knack to think creatively, you will execute sales and marketing tactics, develop new sales channels, and diversify our market share by uncovering opportunities within the industry. This candidate must have the ability to provide support, recommendations and operational execution for a variety of existing challenges and opportunities. Excellent critical, strategic and decision making competencies are a must in order to devise annual budget targets, and to prepare forecasts based on data trends, profits, and losses over a period of time.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the agribusiness, manufacturing, construction, and/or transportation sectors;
- Degree/Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness or equivalent post-secondary education is considered an asset;
- Success in a leadership capacity, providing mentorship to staff;
- Excellent verbal skills reflected in the ability to foster strong relationships with staff and customers.
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday June 28th, 2019.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.