As a Team Lead, easyhome Lending Representative, you will be responsible for providing direction, mentorship and support to all of our easyhome lenders within your region. In addition, the incumbent will still be responsible for maintaining and exceed their lending target for their store by creating a superior customer sales experience, capitalizing on financial cross-sales and add on products and managing collections. This is a multi-faceted leadership opportunity which contributes to the bottom line of the loan growth for easyhome.
What you will be responsible for:
- Maintain or exceed lending targets for their home store location by implementing a sales strategy which could include cold calling, B2B, flyer distribution, cross selling etc.
- Continuous growth of employees by coaching / training new and existing Financial Service Representatives
- Ensuring each location is aware of their lending objectives, sales strategies, and collection performance.
- Build and develop an effective and high performing group of financial sales employees by coaching, training and developing.
- Provide insights with ongoing improvements to daily activities and collections strategies for easyhome lending
- Work with the Regional Manager to ensure adherence to goals are being achieved by hosting training calls, conducting store visits, and providing constructive feedback to key stakeholders
- Participate in Regional Manager meetings on weekly basis and manage the region’s lending in their absence.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports which includes AR spreadsheets, weekly lending reports, cumulative report etc.
- Analyze and interpret reports and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and communicate those findings to the Regional Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a FSR position.
- Proven top performer based on Score cards result.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert with lending within the region.
- Current RM and DVP endorsement.
- People Oriented, Enterprising and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences for every financial sale.
- Proven ability to train, coach, mentor and develop team members.
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), Wealthview, strong keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs
- Strong financial background in credit, collections and/or lending products (preferred).
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.