Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead. And we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
At Intelcom, we encourage initiative and value creation through participatory projects and an open culture. Together we are building a knowledge-sharing community as well as developing numerous collaborative projects to offer a personalized and flexible delivery service.
In response to Intelcom’s rapid growth, we are looking for Business Partners/Owner Operator to deliver packages for one of our important customers. The vehicles you will require – White Cargo Van or Cube Van with minimum 120cubic feet of space.
• We consider your experience and equipment to fix your rate;
• Start between 6:00 and 7:00 am. 7 days coverage required;
• Help in sorting the packages we assign you and organize your vehicle for efficient productivity;
• Average 100 to 130 stops per day;
• Steady work all year;
• Average of 8-9 hours a day.
Required Skills and Duties:
• Have a positive attitude, be willing to learn and be able to deliver outstanding customer service;
• Answer all the calls from customer service;
• Be able to speak, read and write in English;
• Be able to work independently and take direction as needed;
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment;
• Must have excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and be well organized;
• Load and deliver the assigned area shipment effectively and efficiently;
• Use scanners and other equipment’s with care and consideration and report technical issues to the supervisor’s immediately;
• Handle all shipments efficiently and effectively;
• Verify manifests and report any errors;
• Provide assistance to another warehouse worker;
• Examine and inspect packages. Report damages to the supervisor;
• Material handling, envelops and moving pallets;
• Drive in professional manner. Be alert on road while delivering by following all the rules and regulations.
• Must have class 5 driver licence;
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
• Preference will be given to candidates that have courier delivery experience.
Please note that the relationship between business partners/owner operator with Intelcom (the company) is via sub-contracting agreement, not an employee-employer relationship.
To Apply Follow Link: https://intelcomexpress.com/en/careers/business-opportunities/become-a-business-partner/