You are one step closer to launching a rewarding career in customer service with one of the nation’s well-known brands.
We are seeking individuals who value positive customer experiences and provide great service during every contact. If you are a problem-solver, energetic and enjoy making a positive impact on a person’s day, then we’d love you on our team!
Are you in-it to win-it? Join us and enjoy a $250 signing bonus!
Who is Skybridge Americas
We are a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America’s best-known brands. We’re a team of highly-skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world-class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team.
Learn more about us: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/careers
- The convenience of working from home!
- Fun and comprehensive fully paid training
- A suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance as well as an employee assistance program
- 3 weeks of paid time off annually because you deserve that rest and relaxation.
- A lucrative employee referral program and perfect attendance incentives
- A team-centred environment that supports your progress and success within the organization
- Leadership that engages, listens, and connects with their team – we have your best interest at heart
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make a difference in a customer’s day
Expectations from you
- Strong customer service orientation and professional call guidance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to convey website troubleshooting instructions with specific details and the utmost patience and care.
- Accurate and concise feedback and special needs documentation in a computer-based system
- Identify and address customer issues by providing additional information as needed
- Think outside the box to resolve customer concerns independently and with minimum supervision for escalated situations, while maintaining a polite and positive tone
- Processes payments by totalling purchases; processing credit cards, and other online payment methods
- Handle communication across different systems: phones, email, chat, and social media
What are we looking for?
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and an engaging personality
- Enthusiastically provide second-to-none customer experience with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow-up and follow-through is critical
- Excellent technology/systems skills and ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computer programs while on the phone
- Call center experience preferred
- Tech support or troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience in a metrics-driven performance environment preferred
- A dedicated space where you can take phone calls without background interference.
Follow this link to APPLY NOW: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/skybridgeamericas/jobs/2109167-324983
Skybridge Americas Inc.
View original article here Source