WEB ORDER CLERK 00868-Regina East, 2150 Prince of Wales Dr, REGINA, Saskatchewan, CanadaReq #8560 Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That’s why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
The Purpose of the Role
Under the supervision of store management, the web sales clerk has the responsibility of processing the web orders received on the website in a quick and professional manner.
- Print orders;
- Read, process and respond to emails from departments that work in conjunction with the web order fulfillment department;
- Identify, collect (picking process) and prepare the articles ordered (remove hangers, verify the quality and cleanliness of each item, remove the alarm tags, place a protective label on required item and remove any remaining tags);
- Order any missing items (via the computer system);
- For incomplete order, receive, confirm and distribute items received from other stores;
- Verify, pack and ship completed orders (using the computer system);
- At the beginning of each shift, the incumbent must ensure that they are abreast of any new products and any IT or technical changes and share this information with colleagues at each shift change to ensure consistency in the order processing;
- Prepare merchandise that needs to be exchanged with another store, ensure that the items are properly selected and that all documentation is duly completed;
- Every week prepare the supplies order (email);
- Working in compliance with company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety;
- Perform any other related tasks upon request;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Proactive, diplomatic and respectful towards their colleagues and management;
- Ability to work under pressure in constantly changing environment;
- Results oriented, observant, organized and has good attention to detail.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview. Other details
- Pay Type Hourly
La Vie En Rose
View original article here Source