Varsteel Ltd. is a network of steel service centers providing a comprehensive range of steel products and services. Varsteel offers over 65 years of supply and service to our customers, striving to provide the most responsive and dependable steel service in Western Canada.
We are seeking a Credit Analyst to be located in Regina, SK. This individual will be reporting to the Regional Credit Manager. The successful candidate will be positive, self-motivated, professional and will assist in managing an assigned portfolio of accounts receivable.
• Two years of related experience in a lending or trade / construction credit environment
• Credit and Collection experience
• Possess a working knowledge of credit granting and collection practices
• Sound judgement and decision making skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Interpret financial statements and other commercial reporting tools
• Problem solve and provide recommendations
• Strong communication skills
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline.
• CCP Designation or currently enrolled in the CCP Program with the Credit Institute of Canada is an asset
• Previous work experience and education will be considered.
We offer a comprehensive health and pension plan.
Please state salary expectations.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply through www.varsteel.ca/employment.
No telephone inquiries please. All applicants are thanked for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source