Right now our company is looking to hire a Seasonal Regina & Surrounding area Delivery Driver starting immediately until Christmas. We are a family owned company based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba. We are in the process of expanding our team in Regina and need great drivers like you!
The main part of the job will be Driving/Delivering frozen food products throughout Regina and surrounding areas.
This is a great experience for anyone who is wanting to get out and Drive, so if you’re an energetic person who is looking for a full time + overtime driving job from now until Christmas who has maybe a year or so with Delivery Experience, please send your resume right away!
• Secondary School/High School Diploma preferred
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license without restrictions
• Comfortable driving 5 Ton vehicles.
• Clean driver’s abstract and clear background check
• Understanding of geographic locations and able to read a map
• Physically fit and able
• 6 months commercial driving experience (preferred)
ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES
• Customer focused with a passion for providing excellent service
• Work well unsupervised
• Able to strike up conversations with customers
• Accountable and displays pride in work
• Diplomatic, patient and tolerant, with a good sense of humour
• Calm under stressful, fast paced conditions
• Good time management and organizational skills to schedule deliveries
• Composed and focused in heavy traffic and poor weather conditions
• Travel all around Regina & surrounding areas
• Interaction with dispatch at head office in Winnipeg as well as our customers and transportation partners in Regina.
We thank all interested applicants; however we will only be contacting those which possess the skills and qualifications as outlined above. Potential employees will be required to complete reference and criminal background checks as part of the pre-employment process.
View original article here Source