How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages $35- 40.00/hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- Supervise crew and ensure productivity on installation of roofing systems including:Conventional 4 ply (built up roofing) systems using materials such as asphalt saturatedfelts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Modified Bitumen (Mod-bit) roofing
- Single ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics or asphalt compositions
- Ensure and enforce compliance with laws, rules and regulations, especially in accordance toHealth and Safety
- Manage the direction and timely completion of jobs while adhering to budget and materialrequirements
- Conduct safety meetings and workplace assessments/inspections
- Ensure job site is properly maintained
- Identify quantity and scope changes to the Contract and communicate to Supervisor
- Monitor equipment utilization and maintenance
- Serve as a main contact for field personnel and Project Managers or Superintendents
Who Are We Looking For?
- 5 years roofing (commercial) experience
- Experience with Modified Bitumen (cold and hot applications), Built Up Roof and Single-Ply(EPDM, TPO, PVC) roofing systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to instruct apprentices and new workers
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
How You Can Apply?
Please apply directly online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit us at the branch at 202 Solomon Drive Regina, SK S4N 5A8
Flynn Group of Companies
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
View original article here Source