This is for a personal care aide for a man who is a quadriplegic.
Excellent work environment, Very clean and safe. All the proper equipment is used to meet the highest work standards. You are fully covered under workers compensation.
5 hours – a.m. Monday-Friday (I am flexible on start times during the week)
Evenings – 2 hours
Location is White City.
1. Assist with dressing.
2. Transfer, using ceiling track.
3. Help with bath, teeth, shave, etc.
4. Basic Meal preparation. (Breakfast)
5. Help feeding
6. Tidy up after performing duties.
1. Caring person
4. Takes direction well
5. Able to prepare basic meals
7. Previous experience as a personal care aide is an asset
1. Schedules are set up on an online calendar, easily accessible.
2. Pay dates are the end of each month (Midmonth advance if requested)
View original article here Source