Part-time Housekeeper/House Assistant
We are a busy family of six in White City who is looking for help around our home. We own a busy, growing business and have children ages 2, 3, 5 and 6. We also have a 12 year old Chihuahua and 2 puppy pomskies.
We are looking for a trustworthy, fast-paced, hardworking permanent housekeeper/housing assistant to work from our home three days per week.
– Regular and seasonal/detailed cleaning.
– Dishes/prepare meals when necessary.
– Errands, including dry cleaning.
– Take out garbage and recycling bins.
– Grocery shopping and food prep.
– Vehicle cleaning/detailing.
– Facilitating other services (window cleaning etc.).
– Weeding/grass cutting in summertime.
– Maintain hot tub (all year) and pool (in summer).
– Getting the mail.
– House sitting from time to time.
– Sweep patios around property in summer.
– Maintain annual flowers in summer.
– Help with the dogs – vet appointments, grooming appointments, brushing etc.
– Travelling with the family to help with the children from time to time.
– Scheduling travel plans when necessary.
– Honest. Hard working. Fast-paced. Be able to maintain confidentiality.
– Proficient with computers, printing, etc.
– Provide your own phone.
– A vehicle will be provided during work hours.
– Fantastic communication skills.
– Criminal record check.
– Clean driver’s abstract.
– 5-10 years of experience in a similar position.
– Good with children. Although the position will not include childcare, the candidate will be around our children from time to time.
– References required.
Salary range: $15 – $25 per hour depending on experience. Will be required to issue receipts. The position will commence in January 2020.
Please email your resume, criminal record check and driver’s abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.