Why work with us?
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible schedule
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Quarterly Safety bonus
- Paid Orientation
- Valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 1 year of experience hauling grain, fertilizer or NH3
- Knowledge of Super Bs or an agricultural background is an asset
- Ability to cross into the US is an asset
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Good communications skills
To apply for this position or for more information, submit your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 956-2090.
Truck Freight International (TFI) has been hauling agricultural commodities for the grain handling industry since 1998. We specialize in the transportation of dry-bulk commodities such as grains, oilseeds, pulses, fertilizer, feed, organic grains, and specialty products such as limestone and salt. Our fleet of trucks is strategically positioned across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta and we also service the U.S. market. Our courteous staff, top-notch equipment, and deep knowledge of the agricultural industry make TFI a leader in bulk hauling.
Truck Freight International
View original article here Source