We need a Team Leader who will be responsible for effective supervision of the cleaning staff to ensure quality standards and productivity requirements are met. The Team Leader will provide input for on-site decisions regarding solving problems, meeting store standards, and achieving objectives!
• Participate in daily general clean-up of all areas.
• Ensure quality standards and productivity requirements are met.
• Training staff members.
• Identification and prevention of potential work hazards.
• Perform inventory stock of all chemicals and small equipment required for daily use.
• Monitor daily performance of cleaners.
• Follow up on periodic task cleaning.
• Fill in reports and communicate to franchisee.
• Restock or resupply restroom papers and ensure that restrooms are properly cleaned.
• Cleaning light fixtures and changing bulbs/tubes.
• Perform minor repairs on windows, doors, switches, desks, tables, plugs, equipment, appliances, sinks, toilets, blinds, etc.
• Maintain the supply and equipment needed for cleaning duties.
• Monitor needs for equipment maintenance and repair.
• Experience in a team leader role.
• Experience in the cleaning industry.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Must be able to schedule and prioritize work for self.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
• Ability to multitask and establish priorities.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Detail oriented.
• Physical ability to lift up to 75lbs.
• Safety equipment will be required (e.g. steel-toe safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc.)
• Overtime as required.
View original article here Source