ALI CADILI HOLDINGS LTD. DBA REGINA BODY SCULPTING is looking for a Marketing Specialist. The details of the position are as below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Wages Offered: $33.00
Language Requirement: English
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent & Indeterminate (at-least 30 hours per week)
Start date of employment: ASAP
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role
Minimum Education Requirement: A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or Public Administration
Position available: 01
Job Location: 394 University Park Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4V 0Y8
Job Role & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for building and managing the promotional materials for the company and advise on marketing needs of the business.
– Exploring potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts/leads
– Plan for & creating business marketing strategies from time to time
– Actively pursuing and performing client lead generation, personal meeting, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead validating and lead closing.
– Develop various marketing campaigns for public events, television, radio, print and online platforms.
– Gather, research and prepare marketing & communications material for the company from time to time.
– Evaluate the outcome & business gathered through communications strategies and programs designed and implemented by our company.
– Conduct appropriate client surveys as well as public opinion surveys to identify the interests and concerns of our existing and potential clients.
– Prepare and submit monthly marketing activity & expense report to the management.
– Develop and organize business marketing plans for various public events or for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
– Conduct marketing activities to identify new customers and fresh business opportunities and increase accounts revenue adhering to the given budget structure.
– Responsible for preparation of brochures, in-office marketing items, newsletter and other marketing material.
– Ability to work autonomously, yet cooperatively within a group setting.
– A strong ability to skillfully use a computerized system to track and monitor existing client accounts, organize priorities, and manage your calendar.
– Perform any other reasonable marketing related tasks which are necessary for business growth.
Personal Skills Preferred:
Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Client focused & Organized
Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please e-mail resumes to: email@example.com
View original article here Source