• Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Language: English
• Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
• Positions Available:1
1. Developing marketing strategy and defining campaign objectives
2. Developing business cases and evaluating prior marketing programs
3. Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
4. Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
5. Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
6. Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
7. Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Team player;
2. Client focus;
4. Excellent communication skill;
5. Enthusiasm and Flexibility
Email is preferred. Your resume may be needed to provide for review if interested. Candidate who meets the requirement will be replied for interview.
View original article here Source