At EVRAZ, our strength starts with our people! As a team we collaborate to solve problems, contribute ideas and challenge each other to ensure growth and ultimately success for the business and our employees.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our Maintenance team at our plant located in Regina Saskatchewan. Reporting to the General Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising an assigned maintenance crew and coordinating with operations.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Training the workforce on safe work practices
- Implementing a preventive maintenance program
- Planning and follow through on maintenance repairs
- Developing new skill levels for members of assigned maintenance crews
- Enforcement of company policies
- Equipment functionality and alignment
- Scheduling employee training sessions and meetings
- Maintaining KRONOS pay system by reviewing, editing and approving employee time cards daily
- Assisting in procuring, organizing, and inventorying parts and materials needed for repairs
- Implementation of Lean manufacturing principles
- Two year degree in the mechanical field, or a completed accredited apprenticeship, Journeyman,
- Five years of experience in mechanical maintenance
- 2-5 years’ supervisory or lead experience in a union environment
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems, pneumatics, pressure vessels, motorized drive systems
- Proficient in blueprint reading, P&ID and troubleshooting of mechanical operations of equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (personnel scheduling)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be available to be on call and assist in times of emergency
- Subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions
Our total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
- Competitive wages and bonus opportunities
- Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
- Short and long term disability programs
- Competitive retirement plans
- Paid vacations and statutory holidays
- Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
- Tuition reimbursement
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVRAZ North America is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EVRAZ North America is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: (312) 533-3577. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Join a team that manufactures excellence, drives success and builds careers!
Job ID: 38450935
EVRAZ North America
View original article here Source