We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, sales Store Manager!
• Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
• Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
• Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
• Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
• Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
• Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
• Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios
• Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers
· Minimum 1+ years retail experience in a leadership role
· Must be available to work 40 hrs per week opening/and or closing
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to build relationships through listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
· Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend and night shifts.
Location :Regina, SK
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
• Bonus pay
• Store discount
• Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Please email your resume to email@example.com
View original article here Source