Looking for A HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC that is hard working and eager to work. Work is physically demanding, with heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to pay attention to detail. This is a full time position Monday – Friday. Hours 8:00 to 5:00 pm with guaranteed 40 hours per week.
Area of Specialization:
1. Electrical and electronic systems
3. Diesel engines
4. Truck-trailer repair
2. Steel-toed safety boots
1. 3+ years’ experience as a Diesel Mechanic
2. Must possess a valid Drivers’ license
3. Ability to lift up to 150 pounds
4. Excellent reading and writing skills
5. Journeyman Certification an asset but not required
1. Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
2. Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
3. Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
4. Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
5. Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
6. Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
Please email you resume at email@example.com. In advance, we thank all those applicants who submit a resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: To apply you must be legally entitled to work in Canada, as the employer does not have a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) that would support a foreign worker.
View original article here Source